Monday, March 5, 2012

We have dishes and an apartment.

This weekend was glorious. I am still getting used to how awesome it is to have Josh living in Monroe. I love seeing his smiling face every chance I can get. He is living in the apartment we will be living in as married folks. For a month it gets to be his bachelor pad....however his bachelor pad is already filled with red polka dot dishes and candles. We spent a majority of the weekend moving things into the apartment and setting it all up.

On Saturday, Josh and I headed to Winnfield after he got off work at 5. It was a quick trip, but we needed to go and pick up our couch, table & chairs, and boxes of stuff. We also got some mom face time and BBQ out of the trip. Not to mention mom sent us back with a bag full of girl scout cookies, birthday oreos, and leftover potato salad and BBQ. She knows her babies! We drove all the way back to the apartment with Josh's truck loaded inside and out. One of our friend's came to help us unload the heavy couch and table. Bringing the couch into the apartment was the most difficult thing I have ever had to ....watch. Yes, I didn't help bring it in. I'm weak..and held the pillows.

The rest of the weekend was spent organizing, eating cookies, and watching ces devotionals. It's the good life.

xoxox,
Amanda Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment