Monday, February 13, 2012

A little letter

Dear handsome fiance, 

Three years ago today we went on the most amazing first date. You did your best to impress me by buying front row seats to a hockey game and feeding me ice cream for dinner. It worked. I will ever be so grateful for you asking me to give you a chance. Today is just a regular day for most people. For me it's a chance to reflect on how much I love you. Thanks for being my best friend and for giving me the best hugs. Thanks for loving me perfectly each and everyday...even when I'm moody. Thanks for asking me to be your eternal companion. I couldn't think of a better way to spend forever. I can't wait to get to know you even more over the next trillion billion years. So Josh, I hope you have an amazing anniversary day. Soon our anniversary will change to April 6th. Can't wait! Love you forever, 

xoxo Amanda Brooke


No comments:

Post a Comment