Thursday, July 24, 2014

July









 
 
Summer has been flying by. Our July was filled with burger dates, fireworks, Sonic runs, temple trips, and movie nights. There has also been work, work, work, and school. BUT let's not focus on those aspects of our month. For 4th of July this year we celebrated with Big juicy burgers from Five Guys. The burgers were as big as our faces. The next day we took a trip to the LDS temple in Baton Rouge, LA. We don't get to go to the temple as much as I would like, so I really cherish the times that we get to. There is nothing better in the world. That night we watched fireworks by the river. I was really impressed with the firework show this year. We missed fireworks last year, so I really soaked in the experience. This month also was a really exciting month for Josh because we got him signed up to take some online college classes for the Fall. One more year and he can take my place as the full time student in the family. I will happily give him that role. haha I'm just so proud of him. I can't wait to see what the rest of the month and summer will bring.
 
xoxo, Amanda
.

No comments:

Post a Comment