Thursday, October 25, 2012

A lovely love story part 1

I've decided that it's a shame that I have not written down my love story...anywhere. I dream of telling our children one day about how "dad and I met and fell in love". So without further ado..A Lovely Love Story Part 1.

 
It was my Senior year of High School and I was done with boys. I was never too serious with any boy, but I was seriously dramatic. My LIFE WAS OVER because my "boyfriend" decided to date other girls. My best friend Callie decided it would be a good idea to have a sleepover to discuss my boy troubles. We decided that we should get on facebook and talk smack about all the girls my "boyfriend" was dating. (hahaha) As I was scrolling through my feed, I came across some pictures of a very handsome boy. That became way more important than my previous intentions. This was the boy that I met at youth conference the year before. This boy was cute then, but he was handsome now! I scrolled through all the pictures like a true creeper. Something came over me. I'm not sure if it was because of my "heartbreak" or the fact that Callie cheered the entire time, but I left a comment on one of his picture. "WoW." We shut the computer and giggled the entire night.

The picture that started it all. We still laugh about it today.
 
The next morning, I received a message from this handsome man. "What do you mean by Wow?" I refused to tell him the two reasons. 1. That it looked like he was in love with his horse. 2. That I thought he was a hottie with a sweet body. Somehow our conversation led to me giving him my number. We literally talked for the rest of the day like twitterpated teenagers..well because we were.
 
To be continued...

1 comment:

  1. Haha! I love this. I've never heard this story of the earliest part of your relationship. It's so fun to relive the first interactions!

    ReplyDelete