Thursday, October 25, 2012

The real deal.

You know how when you first get married you want everything to be perfect. Perfect house. Perfect meals. Perfect wife in general?! Well...I'm over it. I am so not perfect. Josh is not perfect. (Although perfect for me.) We have certainly never been perfect and certainly never will be. It's pretty great. So here is a list of funny imperfections.

  • I decided that I was going to be a crockpot queen. It worked out a few times. The other day I decided to make some honey mustard chicken in the cp. I turned it on and went to go take a nap. It had just enough time to cook before Josh got home for dinner. Perfect until I wake up two hours later and realize the crocker was never turned on!! Dinner ruined.....and then saved by taco bell. Don't worry, we ate it at the table like it was homemade.
  • The next day I made the honey mustard chicken...it tasted horrible. Josh liked it. I refused to eat it. Part of me is convinced Josh will eat anything.
  • I take a lot of naps. I need them or I am a crazy hormone monster lady. Yesterday as I was waking up from a nap I walked into the kitchen to get a glass of water. Josh was in there...and I wasn't expecting him to be home. I screamed at the top of my lungs and fell on the floor in fright. Does this worry anyone else?? What if it were a real stranger danger kidnapper? Helpless.
  • Sooo...I'm taking self defense next semester.
  • I am graduating in May. Only to apply to grad school for Fall. School you slay me.
  • Josh announced that he was going to be getting me some new Toms. I was like "YAY, you're so nice", but then I realized it's because i have a hole in one of mine where my big toe is. I think he's embarrassed. So I wore them to work today.

xoxo,
 
Amanda 

No comments:

Post a Comment