Monday, February 4, 2013

Whose got it better than us?? No one.

We were really excited for the Super bowl this year. Mainly due to the fact that J's favorite team, the 49ers, made it to the big game. J insisted on TONS of food, so we decided to invite some people over to help eat it. We invited the Chandler's and the Long's (cousin's family). I am kicking myself now for not getting a group picture of everyone. I think my favorite house guest had to be little Ryker. He celebrated the game by eating tons of cookies, watching cartoons on his mom's phone, and exploring. I love him to pieces.
 
Josh experienced an array of emotions during the game. He chanted, talked to the TV, jumped up from his seat with emotion, and covered his face with his hat when the 49ers lost. I love being a 49ers family with J.

We'll get em next year boys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment